Lunchbox Locker in the front 9.25" IFS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's an 8.5" 10 bolt.
Yep, other than counting 10 bolts on the cover and the ring gear, the little dog ears on each side of the housing bottom tells us it's the 10m bolt.

You must be registered for see images attach

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was under the impression that the 9.xx" housing could take it?
That was my original hope. From general research, straight line pulling appears to hold up; however, actual challenging off road not so much. I still would get electric locker if it was still available.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
That was my original hope. From general research, straight line pulling appears to hold up; however, actual challenging off road not so much. I still would get electric locker if it was still available.

It definitely takes it better than the 8.XX" housing. Last I checked they quit making air lockers because the housings would just explode.

stutaeng

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So the only option for the GM 9.25" IFS is the ARB air locker, right?

I asked about the difference between the GM 9.25" and the Ram Power Wagon 9.25" solid front axle with their E-locker. I can't remember what I read though. Some guys were saying it would fit but some others said it wouldn't...