lmc foglight valance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
How would I wire up the lights if I didn't have them originally?

My '97 didn't come with the fogs. They bolt up to the bumper with the same bolts as the valance. Baron (MeanGreen) sells a harness for this. My truck has the first one he made! He modded a factory switch for me. Had to send that to him.
My '98, when I put some fogs on it, is going to use a high/low beam foot switch from a GM vehicle before they used the turn sig. stalk as the high/low switch (remember those?) Baron has told me that that is easy to wire in.

Is this a good price for these? A guy is selling them here in town?

88-98 chevy truck front fog lamps with brackets. $25 for the pair.

You must be registered for see images attach

Like the other posters have said. Snatch those puppies up! Even if just for the brackets! You can find lights that fit the brackets at Walmart, Tractor Supply, or any other number of places. But...the factory housings use a replaceable bulb. The aftermarket housings do not. They come with 55w bulbs.
If you get the original style housings, Do NOT go bigger than an 80w bulb, as the heat from anything brighter will shatter the lenses!