LMC trim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has installed LMC body trim a long time ago and is happy/unhappy with it? I would like to have trim on my ‘88 after it gets repainted but using factory is not really an option and I hesitate to go to the trouble of buying and applying LMC trim if it’s not gonna last.

JOHNGAAA1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have used the LMC trim and it was fine. No hassles, fit fine, but you need to transfer the barrel clips, drill, and glue, to install the original emblems. My new go to is ROUTE LA CUSTOM PARTS. They sell the molding kits with the emblems, and ZERO aggravation.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have used the LMC trim and it was fine. No hassles, fit fine, but you need to transfer the barrel clips, drill, and glue, to install the original emblems. My new go to is ROUTE LA CUSTOM PARTS. They sell the molding kits with the emblems, and ZERO aggravation.
And they just started making GMC 2500 molding! They’re getting my money for sure, now!