lmc foglight valance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How much ya want for it? How would I wire up the lights if I didn't have them originally?

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh right on, well I'll let tailpipe have first dibs since this is his thread. I wouldn't mind an original one either!

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
what do you use the holes in your bumper 4

I have a set of fog lights to go in there, but diesel bumpers don't really have a mounting place for them. You have to fabricate your own. This would have been easy if I could have worked on the bumper before it was painted and put on, I simply could have welded something on. But since it was a bodyshop doing the work, and I didn't have my fog lights yet, I couldn't measure and make a bracket, so now I'm in the process of figuring out how to make it and what material to use.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
I have a set of fog lights to go in there, but diesel bumpers don't really have a mounting place for them. You have to fabricate your own. This would have been easy if I could have worked on the bumper before it was painted and put on, I simply could have welded something on. But since it was a bodyshop doing the work, and I didn't have my fog lights yet, I couldn't measure and make a bracket, so now I'm in the process of figuring out how to make it and what material to use.

mine has holes for them