lmc foglight valance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tailpipe51

Suburbanholic
Reaction score
does anybody have one on their rig its the valance with the halogen fog lights im thinking of getting one what do you guys think

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Are you talking about the chrome ones? That's a lot of chrome, IMO. And that's a TON of money for a simple upgrade. LMC charges a lot for that kind of stuff.

If you are talking about the chrome ones, it would be $180 for the valence + $50 for their fog light kit. So $230 before shipping!

Or you could get one of these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/88-98-Chevy...&fits=Model:Tahoe&hash=item23062b4ae6&vxp=mtr

And search for foglights that fit those holes.

Another thing, if you do any kind of off-roading, I would suggest putting them in the bumper. If you've already destroyed one valence (doesn't look like your truck has one), then putting fog lights in the next one is not going to work out too well for the lights.

tailpipe51

Suburbanholic
Reaction score
yeah im thinkin i should do the bumper cause i did destroy my old one lmc makes a non chrome one also lol i was thinkin maybe a brush guard again but i like the diesel bumper with lights what do you use the holes in your bumper 4

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is this a good price for these? A guy is selling them here in town?

88-98 chevy truck front fog lamps with brackets. $25 for the pair.

You must be registered for see images attach

superdave

Proud NOOA Member
Reaction score
Personally, I'd buy some fog lights, cut holes in my current valance, and fab some brackets. Unless your valance is fubar, why buy another one?