Valance Mounted Fog Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
These NOS lights and brackets in this thread don't look like the Z71 fogs I grabbed from the junkyard at all.

You must be registered for see images attach
Score. I still need to swap in the LEDs I picked up and get them wired up; you're going to love the way it looks.
---------------
So folks who are running the LMC lights, how's the quality compared to OEM? I'm toying around a few ideas and I'd like to get my hands on NOS but if I have to I'll settle for aftermarket, but I'm curious on how they compare.

jaywestfall

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I added Factory style Fogs to my truck ... found on ebay... before I knew about LMC ... that already had the lights on the brackets. Had also ordered a replacement valance with tow hook holes. I had to cut out the holes for the fogs, but there were hole guides on the back that made it easy to cut the openings.

Found a harness of ebay with the fog plugs!

Got dash switch off ebay also...

Finished pic ... looks factory !!!

Did you attach the light brackets to the top of the bottom of the bumper?

Dangrus4060

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you attach the light brackets to the top of the bottom of the bumper?
There are holes already along the bottom of the factory front bumper... and the LMC valance has clearance provisions for the fog brackets. I only had to cut the openings in the valance ( there were score lines on the backside of the valance so it made it easy )

jaywestfall

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There are holes already along the bottom of the factory front bumper... and the LMC valance has clearance provisions for the fog brackets. I only had to cut the openings in the valance ( there were score lines on the backside of the valance so it made it easy )
OK. You're not going to believe this, but I was able to get the GM Genuine fog light valance, new bought several years ago for this day. Hopefully, it will have the same clearance provisions.

Daniobs91

Reaction score
I added Factory style Fogs to my truck ... found on ebay... before I knew about LMC ... that already had the lights on the brackets. Had also ordered a replacement valance with tow hook holes. I had to cut out the holes for the fogs, but there were hole guides on the back that made it easy to cut the openings.

Found a harness of ebay with the fog plugs!

Got dash switch off ebay also...

Finished pic ... looks factory !!!

What did you search to find the harness?