Diesel bumper Fog lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jd1996

Reaction score
So I've been wanting to buy the bumper that has the air holes on both sides of the bumper for my k1500, and I've thought about putting some type of lighting fixture in there if I did. Well I was messing around on LMC Truck and found this: https://www.lmctruck.com/1992-99-chevy-gmc/fog-driving/csd-1999-00-fog-light-chevyz71pkg

Now it says "Fog lights mount in bumper air intake holes on 1999-00 models with Limited or Z71 package." Is this talking about the bumper holes pictured here or the ones in the valence trim on the bottom where the tow hooks are located? Advance

You must be registered for see images attach

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those lights listed are for the ones that mount in the bumper intake holes; it's nice they have replacement light assemblies, but without the light buckets it's a little complicated trying to mount the lights.

DennisT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think BNielsen covered it short and simple. I looked into this at length. Lots around the forums about it, but takes a long time to pick through only finding information a bit here and a bit there. I finally came to the conclusion that I'd have to find the buckets BN mentioned and adapt. One forum member built buckets. It became more than I was willing to deal with at my advanced age. It would be nice though and I agree with the appeal.