Lets see those tools and toolboxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So.... how do you make a shower caddy more, ummm manly... you cut the top off and attach it to your tool box of course...lol..
You must be registered for see images

sent from what use to be a great country...

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
So.... how do you make a shower caddy more, ummm manly... you cut the top off and attach it to your tool box of course...lol..

sent from what use to be a great country...
That's a good idea

21Actual

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its not as fancy as some of the other boxes on here, but its holds my tools just fine. Starting to run out of room though.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Digging this up since I finally got mine back how I want it.

It's an 8 ish year old Craftsman professional series stainless steel box. Not harbor freight cheap but not Snap-on expensive either. It's a great box. Love the thing. I used it for work for 5 years and now that I'm out of career wrenching, it's my home box. I probably will never sell it. No need to. Maybe get another lower half if I need more space. I can still condense down a bit without cluttering if I need more room.

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haven't seen this thread. Lots of nice tools and boxes, I really need one. Mostly all craftsmen tools and just hanging on pegs on a wall or scattered on work bench for now. I keep choosing to buy more tools instead of savin for a chest hah.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I finally bought one, not a crasftman as everything I went into sears they only had the top or bottom and they wouldn't sell me the floor model, plus they were being *****, so went to home depot
52 x 20 husky with 5 year warranty some I'm happy, plus had in stock, but lemme tell you never take a suburban to pick up a tool chest, almost didn't fit. Once I get it set up ill take some more pics

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Heres mine. Finally took pichures lol.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Aaannndddd my dresser lol. It was stupid cheap on sale soo i figured why not
i mainly just hit the high points. My box isnt super full as i still have 2 random crap drawers and a paint drawer but at 23 and not a mechanic by trade so im still working on it.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Well I finally bought one, not a crasftman as everything I went into sears they only had the top or bottom and they wouldn't sell me the floor model, plus they were being *****, so went to home depot
52 x 20 husky with 5 year warranty some I'm happy, plus had in stock, but lemme tell you never take a suburban to pick up a tool chest, almost didn't fit. Once I get it set up ill take some more pics

Probably a good thing you didnt get one from sears. I bought my first one then had to return it when i pulled it out of the box and there was a massive dent in the side. So big the bottom drawer wouldnt open. Plus its almost an hr to the nearest sears. I was ready to dump it off and go buy the masterforce i wanted in the first place.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Probably a good thing you didnt get one from sears.
The thing is I've always had craftsman tools and I've hardly ever had a problem with tools so I went to look at the boxes last week, they were on sale but had only the tops an no bottoms and told me to come back this week, well today it's mayb next week, out of 5 different chest an even a work bench they didn't have a single thing and because the sale ended on Sunday they jumped the prices up at least another 300, even though the guy I talked to last week said I would pay the sale price since I wanted them when they had it going on, so it just pissed me off, no wonder sears all over are closing down, hopefully now that lowes bought craftsman the service will be better.
Anyways the tool box is a husky 52x20, 15 drawer, it says 35,767 cu in. capacity. Oh and its textured which i really like, not big on the shiny since ill be using it everyday. Didn't get a chance to start loading tools in only put a pin up style sticker the wife got me for xmas so depending on tomorrow ill start filling it up

Edit: it also came with all the drawer liners so I didn't have to buy them seperate like I would've had to with the others

Last edited: