Lets see them 8 lugs!! 2500-3500 Photo thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Onizukachan

Great Teacher
Reaction score
Nothing worth showing much… it needs a lot o love to bring it back, clear is peeling, paint is failing from UV damage, few dings, interior is pretty ratty.
it’s someones (or someones’s) old half finished project.
but the bones are there and solid. Drives well, has balance beads and the 22s are only a year old.

I bought it off the guy who was starting to work on fixing it up but he wanted to make the Chevy, now Cad, into a GMC.

And yes, it’s staying a Cad, though that’s not “cool” anymore I hear, but I like it, and it’s exactly what I’ve wanted for 20 odd years.
just instead of being trendy and cutting edge 23 years ago, it’s going to be time capsule/ retro futurism.

That’s kind of my thing, what if projects.
what if they had also made a Cadillac crew cab (Texas Limo) and not just a Caddy Yukon for long trips across country to car shows, horse shows, etc.

my bmw wagons were always what if you could get a euro spec in the US and get the best of the various opting offered over the years at one time, in one car, etc.

I’ll be asking a dually load of questions I’m sure, rest assured, before I ask I googled, but links are dead, products ceased to exist, info is contradictory, etc. so apologies in advance if they sometimes are seemingly noobieish.
;)

Attachments

• 4E238073-3812-4FEF-A7D0-4A3732785D17.jpeg
    4E238073-3812-4FEF-A7D0-4A3732785D17.jpeg
    155 KB · Views: 16
  • D4141DB7-9561-454A-969F-0BC6D18E9DEB.jpeg
    D4141DB7-9561-454A-969F-0BC6D18E9DEB.jpeg
    63.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 63FC23A2-5419-4449-B95E-22720E06E927.jpeg
    63FC23A2-5419-4449-B95E-22720E06E927.jpeg
    186.7 KB · Views: 15

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Nothing worth showing much… it needs a lot o love to bring it back, clear is peeling, paint is failing from UV damage, few dings, interior is pretty ratty.
it’s someones (or someones’s) old half finished project.
but the bones are there and solid. Drives well, has balance beads and the 22s are only a year old.

I bought it off the guy who was starting to work on fixing it up but he wanted to make the Chevy, now Cad, into a GMC.

And yes, it’s staying a Cad, though that’s not “cool” anymore I hear, but I like it, and it’s exactly what I’ve wanted for 20 odd years.
just instead of being trendy and cutting edge 23 years ago, it’s going to be time capsule/ retro futurism.

That’s kind of my thing, what if projects.
what if they had also made a Cadillac crew cab (Texas Limo) and not just a Caddy Yukon for long trips across country to car shows, horse shows, etc.

my bmw wagons were always what if you could get a euro spec in the US and get the best of the various opting offered over the years at one time, in one car, etc.

I’ll be asking a dually load of questions I’m sure, rest assured, before I ask I googled, but links are dead, products ceased to exist, info is contradictory, etc. so apologies in advance if they sometimes are seemingly noobieish.
;)
Looks like you should be hanging out with @618 Syndicate , he has a Denali crew cab dually that lays rockers.

Onizukachan

Great Teacher
Reaction score
Thanks for the user name recommendation.
I’ll certainly be taking a look at some of his threads!

If it didn’t have the caddy tails already I would have probably made it a GMC YuKab Duuali Since it really is the same front end, just different grill insert. (I love puns and Dad jokes)

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Hey 90s retro is really becoming a thing lately! There have been several duallies on here with period paint/accessories, @Dropped88 has one as well. Sometimes people will be on here real frequently for a few months and then kinda drop off.