left over 2 inch BL parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Thought I'd give some of the more enterprising types (that make their own body lifts) a heads up:

Performance Accessories 112 body lift parts 94-98 GM 1500/2500 trucks

These are the parts I didn't use from my kit. This is everything except for the lift blocks/bolts and front bumper brackets.

This includes:
Steering extension
fuel filler neck extension
fan shroud extension parts
2x bed-to-frame supports
t-case extension

Message me with any interest.
B

Reaction score
I didn't need any of them. Everything stretched out just right. 2" kits are less trouble.
B

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Now thats pretty interesting, wonder how many others have also had this many parts left over? Am curious about how you ended up with 2 extra frame/bed supports though.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Now thats pretty interesting, wonder how many others have also had this many parts left over? Am curious about how you ended up with 2 extra frame/bed supports though.

I didnt use the steering ext, filler tube ext or rad support spacers (cut lower shroud instead) and there is no t-case ext, possibly mean shifter rod extension for the 94 and older models.

454ss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
on my 97 k3500 i used the 2'' cause i didnt want to mess with all that crap. i put 2x2 square tubing all the way across the bed instead of the weak crap they give you but likewise didnt need the other crap with 2'' but every 3'' kit ive installed you needed it. had my kit on almost 14 years and no problems. i also just took the lower shroud off with no over heating problems.

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey great news.. I've got a 2" kit going in this month... glad to hear I won't be needing to mess with this crapola.

I will get some 2x2 square tubing though.

To the OP, how about some pics of how it turned out?

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

The kit came with 4 bed supports for long beds.