LED Roof Mount 3rd Brake Light from Yukon, Tahoe or Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Just like the title says, I'm looking for a LED Roof Mount 3rd Brake Light from Yukon, Tahoe or Suburban. Just picked up 2 from the scrap yard and both have less than 1/2 of the led's working. You can reply to the post, PM me or the easiest and fastest way to reach me is text 269-281-1230 Thanks Brian

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
Not sure if you want aftermarket, as they have a lower LED count, but I put a new Dorman unit on my topper from Rock Auto. Part number is 923201, $ 51.79 USD.

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
I just replaced mine because the housing was cracked and leaking. I think all of the LEDs work though so you can just slide the PCB into your housing. I'll double check next time I'm at the shop.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I have one. Last time I checked it, all the LED's worked.
But I'll have to find it. That may take a bit. If you don't get one before I find this one, how's about $20.00 + the ride?
I'll check it when I do find it.
I saw it not long ago, but where? (scratches head) Somewhere in the PILE of boxes filled with GMT400 parts! Can't be too far away.

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Got it. All the LEDs work but some are brighter than others. Housing is cracked but they're easy to swap out. $20 plus shipping sound alright?

You must be registered for see images attach

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
I got Afew around the shop as well 25shipped and can get pics of them lite just not right now. They are at my dad's shop and I don't go out there till Monday I think. PayPal as well