4l80e flakey rev and commanding 4th when in 3rd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RanchWelder

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good accouting... Schurkey. Spot On!
My account is being blocked from listing the parts I have to sell, because I do not have 100 posts.

Contributing member (today), and online here for longer than 6 months?
(IDK, must be close to 6 months, you can probably audit the day I signed up too, if you want). The 2 Senior mods from GM Squarebody approved my account here months ago... They Mod here too...

In the process of rebuilding my 4L80E and have been following NickTransmissions posts.

Have PM'd him and asked for his advice and parts for my 4L80E.

The details of this thread are exactly what is happening to my 700R4 non-lockup transmission... and I'm trying to refresh the 4L80E at 100K to prevent installing and having the same issues discussed in this thread. GM028 for the 1999 4L80E ??? IDK...

Please keep teaching me NickTransmissions and let me know when your youtube videos and buyer discounts can be used for parts from the vendor's you are in communications with. Huge fan of your advice.

Pardon me MattTheHam for "Post" -ing in your thread.

Could have "Bumped" it instead. My bad.

Very interested in your engineering test score results and your transmission issues. I hope you can resolve both with excellence and teach us all something we need to know.

Passed my private pilot exam under severe duress... You got this!

"Post"

Last edited: