Just some new pics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nothing really just cleaned her up a little :evillol:

You must be registered for see images attach

Sometime I want to get the bucket seats and center console and add power locks and windows

Looking at these pictures make me really want to get a cepek lift! also my tires look so small lol

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I'd black out the corner lights and tail lights.

Colormatch the grill, get a black W/T smoothie on there.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'm not a fan of tinted corners on chevy grilles, even when they're colormatched. GMC grills look good with them though. But I would definitely tint the tails.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
OBS rock I have 2 mint bucket seats tan cloth ever since I bought some leather buckets. The only thing is your so far I think shipping would kill.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
You thinking about doing an overhead console too? I don't use mine that much, but the extra lights come in handy, and they hold your sunglasses (if they fit).

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
overhead consoles are awesome. They hold alot more than just your sunglasses too. Garage opener, and another compartment big enough to hold like 5 or 6 CD cases is about the size it is. I used to forward most compartment to mount back up camera monitor, and before that I installed my fog light switches. Get one and get creative!

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
6.5 lift like you said. will look really good. or leave it stock and some nice meaty looking tires and rims will compliment your truck