Pizza Cutter Tires 235/85R16 Pics?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sethel

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been thinking of a thinner tire, everything I read says I'm not losing performance on trails if I do. But I'm a little concerned it's going to look too small.

Currently I have a 2" BDL with 295/75R16 BFG K02's Really love that size but the 33.3" tall tire (brand new) killed quite a bit of power and mpg's. The 2" BDL was perfect for not hitting fender wells at full articulation with those.

Does anyone have pictures of stock or slight lifts with 235/85R16's preferably K02's? They are a 31.7" tall tire which seems just a bit small considering I have that small lift. But I think I'll enjoy the power and MPG gains from them since each tire is 15 pounds lighter than my current set-up and much closer to stock size for my 3.73 gears.

Pic of my current set-up
You must be registered for see images attach

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
No pictures, but I ran 235/85s on my 1-ton for a bit. I've thought about getting them again, but they're always more expensive than a 245/75.

I dont really remember much about them except that I didnt get mud flung on the side of my truck, like I did with 265s.

95burban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hard to believe you’re losing that much power. I don’t think I would change the tires, but rather do a good tune up and some performance bolt ons. A skinny tire on those wheels would look goofy. Or maybe install a factory sized tire but nothing smaller.

I had bfg ko2 and replaced them with coopers. So far i like them, I don’t have to use 4wd as often.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    458.2 KB · Views: 14