Pizza Cutter Tires 235/85R16 Pics?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
I can. Going from 32s down to 31s made a huge difference on my Jeep. I couldn't accelerate uphill with the 32s, and it had an exhaust and a tune. That 1" in height made all the difference.

Agreed, killing effective gear ratio and adding extra rotational mass is a huge game changer.

sethel

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You mean a narrow, not as wide right? What size was OE on the door, door jam tag or the RPO code?
Yes, a Narrower tire. I don't have the original door sticker, but RPO code? Is that in the glove box?

This was my 91 C2500 with a 4" spindle lift and 235/85r16
You must be registered for see images attach
That doesn't look bad at all with a 4" spindle lift. Honestly this was the photo I needed to see most. Certainly looks quite a bit smaller than what I have now, but not as significantly so as I was picturing.

235/85-16 BFG KM2 on my Rover with a 2" lift.

That looks great on your Rover!

Attachments

• 1697554471693.png
    1697554471693.png
    380.7 KB · Views: 24

BuiltToWork

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here are a few other views, they honestly filled out the wheel well on my 2wd truck just fine imo.
that background on your last pics creeped me out until I released it was a display with manikins of some kind.

sethel

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a few other views, they honestly filled out the wheel well on my 2wd truck just fine imo.
That is definitely not as small looking as I thought it would be. So you have a 4" block in the rear as well? It just doesn't look like 4" lift, probably just because I had in my head that a 31.7" tire would look real small with even my 2" BDL.

Daly

The great white Canadian
Reaction score
That is definitely not as small looking as I thought it would be. So you have a 4" block in the rear as well? It just doesn't look like 4" lift, probably just because I had in my head that a 31.7" tire would look real small with even my 2" BDL.
I honestly don't remember putting a block in the back at all. If anything it could have been a 2" block. Gotta remember this is a 2wd truck. The 4" spindle would be equivalent to cranking the Tbars on a 4x4.