Just some new pics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
How much?

I don't know, I think there was someone selling some in the "For Sale" section. You could also ask 88GMCTruck how much they usually are. I think he goes to the junkyard a lot.

Lol, no, I'm not selling mine. I just realized it sounded like I was trying to. Sorry. I was just saying that even though I don't use it much, it's nice to have because of the lights. Sorry, shoulda worded that differently. hahaha.

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't know, I think there was someone selling some in the "For Sale" section. You could also ask 88GMCTruck how much they usually are. I think he goes to the junkyard a lot.

Lol, no, I'm not selling mine. I just realized it sounded like I was trying to. Sorry. I was just saying that even though I don't use it much, it's nice to have because of the lights. Sorry, shoulda worded that differently. hahaha.

lol haha ok

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I remember when I was telling my mom about getting a color matched grill, she said "Now why would you do that! it looks good the way it is!, blah blah" (She also has a GMT400, its a 97, all stock, with true duals with no mufflers and big stainless magnaflow tips and such) anyways after I got the grill from JJZ71 and got it colormatched, slapped it on there, her mind totally changed :lol: Now shes doing the same thing about this smoothie I got primed in the garage ready to be colormatched.

She thinks if it looks fine on there, then leave it alone.

Me and her drove to Muskegon the other day, I followed her, we both stopped at a Wesco station to meet up with my dad, and I had 3 people next to my truck asking me where I got the grill and headlight covers, they were all friends but were also interested in GMT400s, I told them to sign up here, but they didn't look to smart.