i need a new chev

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pieceofchevy

Reaction score
i had a fir go through our town burned all the buildings but two. but my house and shop is now gone as is my 91 chev 4x4 3/4 ton nothing left but the rusted-out frame. all i had left to do to it was the rod bearings and i was on my way to town to get them. my neighbor up above me lost everything but his house. he had a brand new ls6 motor on the stand that he was putting in his brother in laws truck which also burned. i have nothing left, no tools, no house, lost my kitties, everything. now i have to live in an apartment in pullman 40 miles away. the property is cleaned up but it is going to take a while to get a house or trailer built plus water and sewage. when they cleaned the property they took 18 inches of topsoil off and broke the pipes in my drain field. so my first priority is more topsoil and fix my pipes then get a chev. right now i am driving a 2011 ford fusion, not bad but not a chev. i would have been able to do more but our idiot gov told FEMA that we don't want or need their help. what an idiot.

Erin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i had a fir go through our town burned all the buildings but two. but my house and shop is now gone as is my 91 chev 4x4 3/4 ton nothing left but the rusted-out frame. all i had left to do to it was the rod bearings and i was on my way to town to get them. my neighbor up above me lost everything but his house. he had a brand new ls6 motor on the stand that he was putting in his brother in laws truck which also burned. i have nothing left, no tools, no house, lost my kitties, everything. now i have to live in an apartment in pullman 40 miles away. the property is cleaned up but it is going to take a while to get a house or trailer built plus water and sewage. when they cleaned the property they took 18 inches of topsoil off and broke the pipes in my drain field. so my first priority is more topsoil and fix my pipes then get a chev. right now i am driving a 2011 ford fusion, not bad but not a chev. i would have been able to do more but our idiot gov told FEMA that we don't want or need their help. what an idiot.
That’s horrible. I hope everything works out for you. My area was hit by 2 hurricanes last year, and leaders are still waiting for some federal disaster aid. Seems like the cherry-pick the areas that get aid quicker.

Pinger

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wouldn't inflict what you've been through and are going through on my worst enemy. Hang in there - another Chevy will happen!