I may have an addiction.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
Stop.

You're starting down a slippery slope, let me go ahead and take a couple of these trucks off your hands before it's too late....

Looking forward to the progress on this one too! Not going to help my CCSB wantsies though.
This one is jumping ahead of the ecsb, as this will pull daily duty for a while.
Gracie is gonna be a long term project to rebuild "the right way" with as many stock-ish upgrades as possible (800 brakes, 0411, a small handful of other things I can't remember at 10 pm). Plus hopefully a bit of eye candy add-ons. Like a winch bumper, off road rack, lighting upgrades, and whatever other pipedream stuff I can think of.

Dravec

Reaction score
Welp, got the tires ordered.
Cooper Discoverer HTP IIs, 245/75/16
Gonna get them on a set of less than great condition PY0s tomorrow, then hopefully go pick her up Thursday or Friday.

Dravec

Reaction score
Sounds like it may have had a spreader, or sprayer, system in the bed early in it's life, especially considering the rear bumper delete. Nice score.
Bed is pretty rotted out on the floor. But there's also a hard mount, non-removable, non-foldable gooseneck hitch too. So I'm not really sure.

Dravec

Reaction score
Got the ugly PY0s loaded with a brand new set of Cooper HTP IIs. This is the best condition wheel, and it's also suffering clear coat peel. Just to be clear. This is a set I got out of a junkyard, not the beautiful and perfect set from @HotWheelsBurban

Attachments

• IMG_20220629_195621.jpg
    IMG_20220629_195621.jpg
    372.3 KB · Views: 11