The addiction grows... '99 Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I have most (missing a couple of external plastic parts)of a 400 Escalade console; I'm 99% sure the computer bits are still inside it. I'll look at it next time I'm in the shop building.....

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
So, it has all but the passenger factory floor mat. If anyone has a set of OEM Denali floor mats in gray, I'd be interested. Missing the jack and tools. Has the OEM cargo mat, as well as a husky liner. Tailgate doesn't wanna open. Visors surprisingly aren't broken. And the cargo cover is present, condition unknown.

And I absolutely cannot stress just how nasty and disgusting the carpet is.

Last edited:

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
So, it has all but the passenger factory floor mat. If anyone has a set of OEM Denali floor mats in gray, I'd be interested. Missing the jack and tools. Has the OEM cargo mat, as well as a husky liner. Tailgate doesn't wanna open. Visors surprisingly aren't broken. And the cargo cover is present, condition unknown.

And I absolutely cannot stress just how nasty and disgusting the carpet is.
Hey I still have a cargo cover for one of those....and mine is clean! I got it thinking I could retro fit it to the Burb, and it would be way more work than it's worth.

Dravec

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't think I'll be able to make that this year unfortunately. But if worst comes to worst, I'll pay the price to ship it.

Dravec

Reaction score
Sweet truck! I’ll come get that dash if the sides aren’t busted!
Sides are good, but it's pretty well borked at the defrost vents. Busted most of the way across those, and also cracked all the way to the windshield at the 3rd mount location. Hence why I want to try to find a better one.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the carpet's just funky, pull it, power wash it, paint it, and reinstall it.

You must be registered for see images attach

And the disgusting interior. I think she's probably gonna have to be gutted.
I've seen worse. You can do it.