I HAVE THE WORST LUCK, need help please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
yea if that don't do it or regardless does it make that real fast spinning noise like buzz buzz? if so that's like when the appendix or bendix or whatever goes bad in the solenoid. You could maybe do a solenoid. My old man used to have it happen alot and I think all he did was change the solenoid and it fixed it, but that was a long time ago so might want to check the starter itself or buy the whole thing.

thats exactly what its doin. im pricin one tomorrow. i curse myself now, its a ***** when you cant get under your truck for the simple stuff

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LOL yea that's what I hate about lowered stuff or cars. The wife's MC is so low I can't get under it without a lift or jack, I can barely fit the jack under it. Old man's is is pushing it with me getting fatter, gettin harder to get under. But aaahhh the 4x4 88, climb right under there, sure makes it nice.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
yup. i had to pick up on my truck just now to get the jack under the frame. good thing im skinnyy enough to crawl under it. makes gettin to the starter a nightmare hhaa.
You must be registered for see images attach