I Gotta Know!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

l1lartur0

Reaction score
...and intimidating Tesla's!!!! Lol
A noble cause if there ever was one. :)

Never had a lift on a truck. Usually like to "unrake" my truck with a leveling kit, purely for aesthetics. On the '97 C1500 that I currently have, I replaced the 15" wheels with 17" just for a smidgen more height. Will level it once I get the more critical stuff (electrics, transmission, radiator) finished.

Probably within the next twenty years.

Like the look of a moderately lifted truck, though (think Lee Majors' '82 K2500 from "The Fall Guy" - my profile pic!). Not too keen on "look-at-my-entire-drivetrain" lifted trucks, though. Different strokes, yada, yada, yada...

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Give it about another 10 years and absolutely everything will hurt. You'll "feel" old, but that still doesn't mean we have to mature.

Richard

I already have a good bit of that and I understand it's not going to get any better. Doesn't mean I intend to quit racing or laughing at fart jokes though.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dropped or lifted, stock sucks. I'm 53, I will never not have a lowered truck. I currently own 3 of them. Been modifying bikes, cars, and trucks since I was a teenager and will continue to til I die. They better take me to my final resting place in a lowered hearse.
I don't give 2 sheeits what anyone else thinks, I do what I like. If others like it, great, if they don't, that's great too!

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A noble cause if there ever was one.

Like the look of a moderately lifted truck, though (think Lee Majors' '82 K2500 from "The Fall Guy" - my profile pic!). Not too keen on "look-at-my-entire-drivetrain" lifted trucks, though. Different strokes, yada, yada, yada...
I'm a bit hight challenged....so moderation for me!!! Lol

johnckhall

GO DAWGS!!!
Reaction score
.. finally at the age and somewhat financial place to have the toys I wanted in highschool.
This! Not necessarily HS, but my mid 20s. In my intro thread to my build page I talked about the truck that I regretted letting get away when I traded it. My truck now replaces that lost memory. Annnnnd , I'm working hard to make my OBS to be the best truck in town . . . just because I CAN and I have resources now to do so. Sooooooooo, maybe that actually means I really don't want to grow up either! I don't really have any other hobbies or vices. Faith, Family, Work, Truck. Though my wife might say truck comes right after Faith in the order of things. :Big Laugh: :Big Laugh:

Last edited: