I finally found me another GMT400!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

67_C-30

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I finally replaced the drivers side window regulator and got the door panels put back in there.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

67_C-30

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I took the old girl out for a drive this evening and snapped a few shots. I think I’m going to put a 1” block on the rear. On level ground, the front sits just a touch higher than the rear, and I prefer just a touch the other way on a truck. I’m just not cool enough for “dat lean” or the Carolina squat!

67_C-30

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are the keys cranked at all in front? If so, you could crank them down and get it to the same height as the back instead of doing rear blocks. Either way, great looking truck, everything about it is perfect in my opinion
Yes, they are cranked up some. It was actually higher when I got it, and I lowered them down to slightly lower than the rear, but the tires rubbed on the front quite a bit because of the offset of the rims. I cranked them back up some and I have them now to where it doesn’t rub. It still rides really good where they are now, so I’m just going to make the rear match.

67_C-30

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A few more interior shots. I’m going to eventually order new armrests, but otherwise I’m calling the inside done for now. I’ve got a few small issues I want to finish up on the body and put on the rear lift blocks, and then I’m planning on doing the engine work.