I finally found me another GMT400!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

67_C-30

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I recognize that interior. You can't beat some pre-'95 red interior. Mine has definitely grown on me over the last (almost) three years. Great looking truck!
I have always loved red interiors. My son and a couple of buddies of mine that have these trucks prefer the ‘95 - up interiors, but the older ones just look right to me.

67_C-30

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The front tab on my driver side armrest is broken, so I’ve been carefully closing the door to avoid pulling the armrest off the door like so many I see. I found these black anodized washers from Cunningham Machine, and they are great! The armrest is rock solid now. I went ahead and put them on both sides to hopefully avoid this ever happening to the passenger side.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

67_C-30

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Since it’s going to be a little while before I do the head swap, went ahead and started on the Stage I Ultimate TBI Mods today. I finished the throttle body today and I’m waiting on a new TBI gasket kit before doing the 14lb spring. I also ordered the Jegs TBI Air Flow Enhancer since I want to keep a stock look and keep my cruise control.

67_C-30

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The throttle body turned out pretty nice. I left it a 180 grit finish like I do ported heads.

Last edited:

62barsoom

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yow! That is one nice truck you've got there. I'm partial to white on red myself. I wish I'd have kept my copy of this Eldo. I really like the wheels! I've a line on a set and thought about them for my Tahoe. What size tires are you running?

Attachments

• 1973-cadillac-eldorado.jpeg
    1973-cadillac-eldorado.jpeg
    274.8 KB · Views: 3