I deleted the broken ABS module

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95 Tahoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't hooked it up yet. I found the old pressure switch on the ABS. It consist of 2 wires. I just need to figure out how to trigger the dash light. I'll look at that tomorrow
I just went out and found the wire to hook to the switch. It's a 2 wire plug ground one side out and the light will come on. Wire that side to the switch. The other poster is right. You will loose front or rear brakes before the light comes on.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just went out and found the wire to hook to the switch. It's a 2 wire plug ground one side out and the light will come on. Wire that side to the switch. The other poster is right. You will loose front or rear brakes before the light comes on.
Picture please. I would like to wire mine. But couldn't figure it out. I thought It was positive, because when the switch would be pressed, it would turn on the light in the dash. I thought it was already negative thought the abs module.. Unless 98 different.

95 Tahoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's the plug circled in blue. There are only 2 wires. If you take a multimeter and check continuity to ground. It's the one that doesn't have continuity to ground. Also, you can use a test light. If the test light comes on that's the correct wire. You can also have someone just watch the brake light on the dash while you ground each wire.

You must be registered for see images attach

evilunclegrimace

Does not always play well with others
Reaction score
It would be a good idea to fix your brake lines so that you have a couple of coils in the lines to allow for movement between the cab and frame.Look at an '88-94 truck. I can post a pic tomorrow if you wish.

Simers

Reaction score
It would be a good idea to fix your brake lines so that you have a couple of coils in the lines to allow for movement between the cab and frame.Look at an '88-94 truck. I can post a pic tomorrow if you wish.
Buy yourself a case of Beer in cans start wrapping the brake line around the beer can.. nothing to worry about, there’s still some pints left over for an ego booster…lol..easy solution…

pgutier1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a '92 Suburban K1500 4x4, can anyone chime in...would this be the same procedure? I was thinking of using a Wilwood proportioning valve.

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a '92 Suburban K1500 4x4, can anyone chime in...would this be the same procedure? I was thinking of using a Wilwood proportioning valve.

I think this is relevant to you with the older style