How to make a typhoon out of a full size blazer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
there’s a guy on YouTube doing some turbo awd truck stuff too NBS. (He’s got a sweet obs 2500 suburban too)

Cousin Lenny

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses. I forgot about the red one on trucks....the broke a front axles or cv joint in a rally course. The awd cutlass, used trailblazer ss components and front frame parts. He also made a bunch of carbon fiber panels for it. He was on hoonigan and their this and that. Even Larry Chen did a u tube video on it. It now has a 900 horde boosted 6.0 ls. My goal was to use a square body s10.....u can build one with aa awd transfer case out of an ASTRO van or bravado, Also the front dif out of the ASTRO or bravada..ironically it's one side of the front awd dif. Trouble is I can't find a decent 2door reasonably. I was gonna do a four door and even make the ground effects myself. Then I found the 2 door Tahoe. My goal is for it in either black or red, with a gmc grill with a center recessed bumper gmc used on a black show truck in the early 90s....which became the gmc style on the nbs. Plus I would like to go with the newer trucks 14 inch disc's. I appreciate the input and will keep u guys informed. I have been a minitrucker previously, with s10s, 2 Dr s10 blazer and convertible nissan hardbody. I'm actually doing a head gasket on a mighty max extra cab!

89RCLB

I'm Awesome...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This one?

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I haven't watched it yet, been meaning to for a while.
Yep, that's the one. Very cool build. I've considered this for my '89 RCSB K1500 using the entire drive train from my '04 Escalade donor. (It won't happen but it'd be cool as hell!)