Home brew CAI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jb034

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I made a CAI out of a caddy air cleaner lid, pvc, and a volant air filter. I just ran into a k&n fipk so I no longer need this. The filter ran me 25 bucks and the same for the lid. Im asking $25 plus shipping. I can send pics through text

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Worse then stock. I don't know about you, but I'd take a free $75 from anyone willing to give it out any day.

jb034

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Really? just to clarify Im not talking about an open element. If the K&N is sooo bad then who makes a CAI that actually works for the tbi

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man I always respect your opinion but for 75 bucks why is it such a waste?

Fliters less then a paper filter, is 75 bucks you could put towards a chip or something you want, and the setup you have now is going to give you the best HP/TQ.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Stock or the setup you have is what works, what you have is good or the stock setup modified a little bit, I have run a open element, flipped lid, etc. and the best setup I have is the stocker.

White98

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I made a CAI out of a caddy air cleaner lid, pvc, and a volant air filter. I just ran into a k&n fipk so I no longer need this. The filter ran me 25 bucks and the same for the lid. Im asking $25 plus shipping. I can send pics through text

JB? What size tire and wheel combo you running? Thanks.