Hey check these out greasable door hinge pins

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FIREBALL 94

Bowtie enthusiast
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, figured I’d check back with y’all and I’m glad I got the word out on these because it’s still a good idea if your exploring options on fixing the hinges and heck I even bought two whole door sets from classic industries for mine and put them up for when I had time to do it but my father in-law surprised me and borrowed my truck for stuff and as thanks he got my door hinges replaced and Fixed before I could install the grease-able kits. So as it goes the kit sit on the shelf and I forgot about it honestly, but I’m going to post up in the for sale thread soon when I get a chance and sell the grease-able kit for both doors if anybody’s interested in it ....I’ll post it up prob this weekend ...just a heads up !!

Feintmotion86

Reaction score
I installed the "new" AC delco set. Aluminum, grease fittings. They're really nice. Will upload a photo when I get a chance.

FrankieD61

The Stooge Called Slappy: Slappy'sAutoService
Reaction score
How tight did you make them? I just got them; I love them. The bushings are made so well. Hopefully they hold up.

FrankieD61

The Stooge Called Slappy: Slappy'sAutoService
Reaction score
Send some pictures I'm sure there are a lot of guys out there that would like to see how they hold up.
Are they easy to install?

Pretty easy to install, IMO. The job itself sucks with one person but it's doable. Once the door is off, and the risk of dropping it is mitigated, it's a breeze. Then you have the task of getting the door back on... A properly placed floor jack can be a huge help.

PS: if you use Doorman roller pins, you have to grind down the top half of the splines in order for them to fit in the hole.