Hey check these out greasable door hinge pins

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FrankieD61

The Stooge Called Slappy: Slappy'sAutoService
Reaction score
Pretty easy to install, IMO. The job itself sucks with one person but it's doable. Once the door is off, and the risk of dropping it is mitigated, it's a breeze. Then you have the task of getting the door back on... A properly placed floor jack can be a huge help.

PS: if you use Doorman roller pins, you have to grind down the top half of the splines in order for them to fit in the hole.
I'll get you guys pics once everything that's out... NYS sucks.

wad240sx

Reaction score
Hey guys was wondering if anybody has tried these and these seem to be a lot cheaper in price than the classic industries one’s. I figured I’d let y’all know cause we all will have to deal with the door pins someday if not soon between wear and tear. I might try a set on mine when I get a chance too but anyhow here’s the link to them
http://www.clipsandfasteners.com/product_p/a22174.htm
Amazon has them for $95.00

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Installed last year. Made of stainless steel. This is how I supported door.
You must be registered for see images attach
Love it. I have use of an over head crane, but the ladder is a fantastic idea. These doors are heavy, and tend to fall off of a floor jack. They need to be supported from the top. Only issue is, the Ballance point is rite where the door turns down towards the mirror.