Helper Bags Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kustombuilt1911

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes that is correct. That's the number I used to find my replacements. Sorry for the confusion, The complete part # I ordered is W21-760-7076. It has the NBD-10010 cap & the NBD-10795 piston with an extended height of 11.25". Matched up perfectly with my setup & looks to be exactly what the OP needs.

DJackson1357

Reaction score
Yes that is correct. That's the number I used to find my replacements. Sorry for the confusion, The complete part # I ordered is W21-760-7076. It has the NBD-10010 cap & the NBD-10795 piston with an extended height of 11.25". Matched up perfectly with my setup & looks to be exactly what the OP needs.
I talked with the Ride Rite engineering manager yesterday and that was the same part number he gave me. Thanks for confirming that it works!

kewljay223

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is what I was looking for. just a replacement bag(s). Everywhere I looked they wanted to sell the entire kit with brackets and lines. I dont need all that crap since it all works. 80 bucks a bag aint bad either. I wasnt trying to drop 3-400 bucks on a whole kit. Thanks for the PN. I guess it looks like I will have to pull it out to see if I can get an PN's off the top or bottom and also take a few more measurements to see if they match up with the replacements. I will try and do that this weekend. I will keep ya posted. You have helped a lot so thanks!

kewljay223

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for the extremely late reply here. I FINALLY got around to pulling the bag out today. As everyone suggested, there was a sticker on the top of the bag. Of course it was stuck to the upper perch and I had to peel it off. Luckily it came off mostly in tact and I was able to get the Brand and PN. It is an Air Lift PN 58185. I went to their website and I do not see that PN directly. I found 59106BT which again seems to be the whole kit https://www.airliftcompany.com/shop/59106BT/. This of coures is for a 6 inch dropped truck. I will call them and find out if they sell just the bags. I wonder if its the same bag and it just has a new PN since it has been at least 15 years since mine were installed.

You must be registered for see images attach

kewljay223

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to follow up on this. Below is Air Lifts reply to my email...

"Hello Jason

The 59106BT is the current correct application to your vehicle and the replacement bag for this is part # 50203. "

Summit has them for $79 bucks each. Not bad I guess but it doesnt matter since I needed them. Just purchased. hope this helps anyone else out.