Hello from Louisville!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
New tool I don't hope to use very often...
You must be registered for see images attach

Too bad we all don't live next door to eachother, I would gladly lend it out to whomever needs it. 1 person operation for my bed swap and "that other common repair we need the beds off for" (I don't want to speak it into existence).

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And that's an easy answer... MONEY!
MAN, it's not cheap! But now that part is done, so time to enjoy it, lol!

Yea you right on that ive got a 3/8" in dewalt and 1/2 " in snap on. Now dewalt was new and not priced bad but the snap on was used for a good price cause new price is $800 and they is no way ill pay anywhere near that for an impact

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
Well, my box "from Eastwood Company" came today. See my full rant in the "You know what really grinds my gears?" Post in the lounge.

As you can see from the picture above, I ordered the Auto Twirler piece, yet got the cheaper Chinese Steck Manufacturing piece. I got charged for the cheaper one now that I look at the invoice, but I wasn't worried about the price. Hell, I didn't even know they carried the Steck. I had already researched it and could have (would have) ordered it cheaper from Amazon if that's what I wanted. -But I wanted QUALITY. I Wanted the Auto Twirler one. The customer service person was an ass about it. They won't be getting any more of my business. Shame. They have a lot of cool **** there.