Hello from Louisville!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
As you know, our big-ass trucks don't turn well at all (learning which fast food drive thru's I can barely fit in). I don't park anywhere that I have to back out of. My house is on a culdesac and I use the whole damn thing to turn around, lol!
I'm sure it'll be different with that topper on there. Makes me KEEP wondering what color I want the truck to be... got it narrowed down to two. Super white or light quasar blue metallic. And before you say it, blue and white two-tone on this particular truck doesn't do it for me.
-This must be what my wife goes through during her 3-4 wardrobe changes whenever we go somewhere, lol!
Yes even a Burb is too big for some drive thrus. We learned this real good last year when "truck buffet" was the order of the day. There's certain locations of different chains we don't go to, because I have no interest whatsoever in scraping my truck on their buildings or guardrails.

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As you know, our big-ass trucks don't turn well at all (learning which fast food drive thru's I can barely fit in). I don't park anywhere that I have to back out of. My house is on a culdesac and I use the whole damn thing to turn around, lol!
I'm sure it'll be different with that topper on there. Makes me KEEP wondering what color I want the truck to be... got it narrowed down to two. Super white or light quasar blue metallic. And before you say it, blue and white two-tone on this particular truck doesn't do it for me.
-This must be what my wife goes through during her 3-4 wardrobe changes whenever we go somewhere, lol!

Same here. I always look ahead and plan out where im going to park, turn, drive thru lol.
And another thing take our trucks and add dulley sides now that little bit makes a huge difference in tight spots

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I was at a carwash on 1960 and that turn was so tight whenever it was done there was no way you could turn without scraping the wheels. I had to pick tires or mirror. I picked tires.....

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
So, these two member's trucks are my paint theme inspirations, lol..
You must be registered for see images attach

So try to picture my crew cab long bed with the solid topper, bright white, chrome bumpers, white steelies, black center caps, and black '94-up W/T grille. Tinted windows, too.

OR...

With chrome '94-up Silverado grille, chrome bumpers blue steelies with chrome center caps and trim rings?
Tinted windows as well.
Man! That's a really tough call!

I'm thinking Canadian Camo/Imperial Stormtrooper! Maybe a few blue pinstripes?

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
White would definitely be the cheapest and easiest option.
So... white truck, topper and wheels. Now, chrome grille, center caps and trim rings?
Or
Black '94-up W/T grille and black center caps with no trim rings?

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
White would definitely be the cheapest and easiest option.
So... white truck, topper and wheels. Now, chrome grille, center caps and trim rings?
Or
Black '94-up W/T grille and black center caps with no trim rings?

Either look you can pull off. Cheapest option is 2 and it's a classic look. Of coarse if you want to button her up a bit option 1 has some More flashiness. What are you wanting more?