Hello from Louisville!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Very beat up, corroded PYOs I have renamed PY'ucks. Haven't given a half-assed try at finding the right center caps yet. The tires are the correct 245/75r16 size, but not the right load rating. It barks second gear with these, lol. I think I'm going to snag a set of the Furd 16×7 steelies and paint 'em white and put some 265/75r16 tires on them. That's the size tire in all the rest of my pics. I think that's a better size.
I went with 265’s on mine and I’ll never go back to 245’s lol

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
I'm not as "nutty" as I used to be. You get into your 40's and Mother Nature and Father Time whip your ass and send you to bed early. For my 48th birthday I got left shoulder, neck, and left hip arthritis as presents. I'll be a "50th Anniversary Edition" this August. But instead of performance upgrades, I'll probably just be a stickers and emblems package, Lol!
Bah! Young 'uns!

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
I think I'm going to take my bed off at home, drive to the donor truck (~10 minutes away), swap the "new" bed on, and take it to a buddy I JUST reunited with. He does bodywork at his house and is conveniently located about halfway between the donor truck and my house. I could probably get some "on the job" training and learn bodywork on my own junk! -Or leave that to him and I'll see what needs replaced/cleaned up/painted on the chassis while the bed and bumper are off.

1ton-o-fun

Reaction score
Either those or

You must be registered for see images attach

I'm not usually a raised white letter kinda guy but I plan on white steelies until the time comes when I can paint the truck.

1ton-o-fun

Reaction score
The "Peanut" tread pattern always unsettled me a bit. I don't like the BFG all terrains for the same reason.
I know, I'm weird, you'll get used to it!

I understand. I just think the tire itself has more of the old school squared off look that makes it seem wider than it is. Another plus for me is that they're 'murican made. Impossible to be extreme in your patriotism on American vehicles these days, but when I am thinking about something (like tires) and what catches my eye happens to also be made here, I'm in!