Hello from Louisville!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dave s

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
So handy having a truck again.
This is my weekend to work. I'm going to try to straighten up the garage and assemble the stand and hoist. Following weekend is the road trip to pick up the 8.2L and TH400. -In the Crown Vic! It gets more than twice the MPG and has a radio, lol!
My plan is:
Intake manifold in front passenger floor, heads in front seat, trans in back seat with miscellaneous parts, short block in the cavernous trunk. These engines weigh 625 lbs, and add the trans...so the Vic will be a little lowered.

Lol, well that should be an adventure! Take some pics. Kinda reminds me of selling a big ol lift off a 74 Blazer I had bought back in 99. Thing had 8 shocks up front, 12" of lift, springs were heavy!!! Kid from Michigan calls me and says he's comin to get it. He shows up in a Ford Fiesta of all things. He filled his whole car, parts sticking out the back and windows. Goes out my drive and making the turn onto the road his back bumpers dragging on the road. Never heard from him again but he had a good 500 miles to go. Lol!

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
Lol, well that should be an adventure! Take some pics. Kinda reminds me of selling a big ol lift off a 74 Blazer I had bought back in 99. Thing had 8 shocks up front, 12" of lift, springs were heavy!!! Kid from Michigan calls me and says he's comin to get it. He shows up in a Ford Fiesta of all things. He filled his whole car, parts sticking out the back and windows. Goes out my drive and making the turn onto the road his back bumpers dragging on the road. Never heard from him again but he had a good 500 miles to go. Lol!

I'm not as "nutty" as I used to be. You get into your 40's and Mother Nature and Father Time whip your ass and send you to bed early. For my 48th birthday I got left shoulder, neck, and left hip arthritis as presents. I'll be a "50th Anniversary Edition" this August. But instead of performance upgrades, I'll probably just be a stickers and emblems package, Lol!

1ton-o-fun

Reaction score
As promised... I think I have the world's first twin engined, two transmissioned (new word) Crown Vic Police Interceptor!

One long tail shaft TH400...

Cylinder heads, valve covers, new in the box discontinued Accel distributor...

One 500 cubic inch short block, intake & exhaust manifolds, and everything else except the carb and ac compressor... (and a bunch of miscellaneous junk-in-the-trunk)

Some squat/minor Cali-lean going on...

1ton-o-fun

Reaction score
Got everything out of the car and into the garage.
I just realized this weekend that I've been a Supervisor too long. A lil' physical activity and I'm worn the F out!

1ton-o-fun

Reaction score

'99 K2500. This is it's "good side". Passenger side looks like they side swiped a telephone pole from mid door to rear bumper...
But those stock steelies though! I need to come up with decent tires to put on them, then swap those out for the Ford wheels I've been sporting.
Cost? = $0 (well, tires of course)

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
I just realized this weekend that I've been a Supervisor too long. A lil' physical activity and I'm worn the F out!

I feel this 300%, just painting my garage done me in lmao, I remember before I got into supervision, I could work on trucks for 10 hours, then come home, mow the grass, and change oil in the cars and still have energy to spare. Now it’s a whole different story lmao