Hello from Louisville!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

'99 K2500. This is it's "good side". Passenger side looks like they side swiped a telephone pole from mid door to rear bumper...
But those stock steelies though! I need to come up with decent tires to put on them, then swap those out for the Ford wheels I've been sporting.
Cost? = $0 (well, tires of course)

Not gonna lie. I want that grille :anitoof:

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
Yukon Gear and Axle makes a seriously bad *** finned aluminum cover for the Dodge Dana 80 that was under my '02 Cummins. I really really wish theyd do a similar one for the 14 ff.

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score

Very beat up, corroded PYOs I have renamed PY'ucks. Haven't given a half-assed try at finding the right center caps yet. The tires are the correct 245/75r16 size, but not the right load rating. It barks second gear with these, lol. I think I'm going to snag a set of the Furd 16×7 steelies and paint 'em white and put some 265/75r16 tires on them. That's the size tire in all the rest of my pics. I think that's a better size.

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
Well, it's all still there, unbolted and ready to take home. Bed, tailgate, taillights, bedliner, topper, doors and chrome rear bumper for $400!
Now I just gotta figure out how the hell to get it all moved, lol!