Hello from Louisville!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
Next weekend, I plan on either getting the beds swapped, or the facelift done including the big 3 & 4-high wiring. I'd really like to clean up the chassis with the bed off. I see that *********** into a big job itself. I'd also like to spend a little bit of time to get the blue bed and topper white. All of which would be easier if I bought more equipment and supplies I don't have...
Why can't we all have bottomless budgets like the tv shows?

On the plus side, the wife did mention something about me having full use of the garage once we get it cleaned out. Shocked me with that one!

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Next weekend, I plan on either getting the beds swapped, or the facelift done including the big 3 & 4-high wiring. I'd really like to clean up the chassis with the bed off. I see that *********** into a big job itself. I'd also like to spend a little bit of time to get the blue bed and topper white. All of which would be easier if I bought more equipment and supplies I don't have...
Why can't we all have bottomless budgets like the tv shows?

On the plus side, the wife did mention something about me having full use of the garage once we get it cleaned out. Shocked me with that one!
Yup, endless$$$ would be nice! Hopefully this next weekend I can get in the shop and have some progress on liberating the motor. Dad had a hoist that's in the back room of the shop, and I need that out too. The short block is on a roll around stand that I need to keep. It's old enough that I think it's not imported. We have a chain hoist on a beam in the ceiling, but I'm not sure if I can get the stand over there. As much stuff came out of this building, there's still a lot in it....