Headliner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smdk2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I'm pretty sure I'm going to need a new headliner for my 99 crew cab. The foam backing is soaked with mouse urine and has a nice hole in it that they ate. I'm just trying to weigh my options but I cannot find anything but fabric for the crew cabs. Any suggestions where I can look for new parts

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the correct fabric comes with a foam backing. the hard part is molded fiberglass or some composite material

MarKist

Reaction score
Yeah if the headliner board is bad you’re gonna have to find one from a junkyard or pull a part. I was like you looking to buy one somewhere online. I think your best bet is to find a suburban and use yours as a template and cut it off at the back.
My CC had a sunroof that I deleted so I was looking for one like yourself, luckily I have another CC that I had other plans for but I had to steal parts from, so I just took it from it, so later I’m going to be on the hunt too.

smdk2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I didn't think CC where going to be this hard to find stuff for. Damn mice. Thought I had a buddy that was parting one out but it turned out to be a extended cab. There's a couple places in town that do headliner work Im going to talk to them and see what they might be able to do for me. I haven't tried treasure yards yet but there on my list of places to try.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Yeah I didn't think CC where going to be this hard to find stuff for. Damn mice. Thought I had a buddy that was parting one out but it turned out to be a extended cab. There's a couple places in town that do headliner work Im going to talk to them and see what they might be able to do for me. I haven't tried treasure yards yet but there on my list of places to try.
One of the problems with finding interior parts for crew cabs is that many of them are CC specific. The headliner is bad in mine, but I want to have a set of spare pieces before I start taking things apart.
The other issue is that there are way fewer CC's out there to begin with, than regular cabs, ex cabs, or Burbs and Tahoes/Yukons. In '97 the production figure on my truck (C3500 CCLB) is a little bit more than 15,000. Compare that to the number on my '99 Burb(over 271K). Granted, the '99s ran longer than usual, to use up the old body style parts before the 2000 Burbs came out as the NBS/800 series.

smdk2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So did some calling around and I cannot find any headliners. I might try the suburban headliner and try cutting it down. That is if I can get it at a decent price.

smdk2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
One of the problems with finding interior parts for crew cabs is that many of them are CC specific. The headliner is bad in mine, but I want to have a set of spare pieces before I start taking things apart.
The other issue is that there are way fewer CC's out there to begin with, than regular cabs, ex cabs, or Burbs and Tahoes/Yukons. In '97 the production figure on my truck (C3500 CCLB) is a little bit more than 15,000. Compare that to the number on my '99 Burb(over 271K). Granted, the '99s ran longer than usual, to use up the old body style parts before the 2000 Burbs came out as the NBS/800 series.
Could you do me a favor and take a pic of the headliner in you burb? WHat I am looking for is from the back seats back. I can't remember what what the roof looks like on one of those.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Could you do me a favor and take a pic of the headliner in you burb? WHat I am looking for is from the back seats back. I can't remember what what the roof looks like on one of those.
Okay I'll do that in the morning. On way home from work now and it'll probably be dark by the time I get home.