Greetings from PA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RTSHauling

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. I have a 95 C3500HD I am in the process of restoring after she sat 11 years in a field. I am a truck driver by trade mostly hauling beer and refridgerated loads around the northeast. I wrench and run with 2 fire companies in my free time. Plans for the truck are to pretty much restore it to its original glory and maybe get a nice flatbed on the back of it. I am really thankful to join the community here as y'all seem like a very knowledgeable and laid back group.

F4U-1A

G-Damn Blackfly season is here.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. I have a 95 C3500HD I am in the process of restoring after she sat 11 years in a field. I am a truck driver by trade mostly hauling beer and refridgerated loads around the northeast. I wrench and run with 2 fire companies in my free time. Plans for the truck are to pretty much restore it to its original glory and maybe get a nice flatbed on the back of it. I am really thankful to join the community here as y'all seem like a very knowledgeable and laid back group.
I forgot to say welcome. Hauling Beer? Well, the membership knows my position on that. Beer, not that trucking issue here in Canada.

RTSHauling

Reaction score
I forgot to say welcome. Hauling Beer? Well, the membership knows my position on that. Beer, not that trucking issue here in Canada.
I can't afford to do what they are doing in canada, I need parts for my 3500HD!

Attachments

• Resized_20210909_055307.jpeg
    Resized_20210909_055307.jpeg
    260.7 KB · Views: 3