Got Some New Bed Work Done

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Layed90

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got my bed done last week. Thought I'd share some pics. Had some bad dents on each panel so I took it to my buddy Freddy Laurens in Tracy, CA.

An example of some of the dents. New LEDs.
You must be registered for see images attach

Roll pan welded up

Stake pockets shaved

Primer

Sprayed

Had a notch cover made. Going back in January to get the wheels tubbed and bedlined again.

Done! Lights smoked, windows tinted

Layed90

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Windows aren't tinted yet in the last pic, but got 35% on side windows and 20% in the rear. January the cab in getting done. Doors shaved, cab seams shaved. The bed is the factory color from 1990. Think they only made this color for one year. The cab is a different shade and bugs the hell outta me haha, so I'll update when that gets done too.

Last edited:

Layed90

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha thanks man. Yeah never seen the color I'd love to know the factory name for it. My sig at the bottom is the latest pic of it. Dent in the bumper and the doors need to be touched up and matched. It should be done in a couple months I'll post them up.