got my new to me bumper on today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
yep got a diamond b heavy duty replacement rear bumper the other day and got motivated enough to put in on today

stock bumper off
You must be registered for see images attach

test fitting before welding

and finally the finished product

wouldve took some more pics of the fabrication but i was in a big hurry and forgot either way let me know what you guys think of it

93Chevy_1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks tougher then hell. I wouldn't want to be run into by it looks like it's pretty unstoppable.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that thing does look strong as hell. talk about beef

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
the hooks are built into the bumper i didnt add them it was made that way. the hooks and the square tubing are the things i like most about it im not a fan of the ranchhand style pipe bumper for the obs

95_bowtie

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i like it. looks great. i hate those round and square bumpers so a yr ago i was going to make mine but i moved to a new house and dont have a connection for my welder. i was going to do exactly that, use sguare tubing and turn it as a diamond and im going to build my front bumper and headache rack the same way and i was going to weld up chains straight and solid and put them as horizontal tubing.