Good Front Valance (Without Tow Hooks)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joep88cheyenne

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
90halfton Crustyjunker... What's your mid way point? Just a thought. Or you can each pay shipping to send to the other, as you would be paying it either way.

90halfton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
90halfton Crustyjunker... What's your mid way point? Just a thought. Or you can each pay shipping to send to the other, as you would be paying it either way.
I can cut holes in mine with a jigsaw (the outlines come on the non tow hook valences, for some reason). Long way between Michigan and ks. Was just trying to save me the hassle and give him a good deal. Any drive at all it would pay to just order one on his end. Shipping would be astronomical. Thanks though man.

Chevy man 88

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I took off my front valance awhile ago with the intention of painting my bumper and grille. The one I have is in fine shape, but I have a body lift. The tow hook holes are well above the tow hooks, so I'd rather have a solid one without tow hook holes. Winter is here, and I guess after all these years I decided it may be a little smarter to deflect at least some of the salt out of the frame rails. My crusty steel lines will thank me when they choose to fail at a later date. :rofl:

They're everywhere out there aftermarket for cheap, but I read hit and miss reviews on their materials and how they fit.

I haven't found any at my local junkyard that weren't broken. All of them had a major crack along the mounting bolts or were missing sections...Mostly because they move the vehicles with a giant forklift and set them in the mud with no wheels/tires on them...[Crunch].

Anyone have one they recommend?

If not, I have a stupid free idea that might work. If I choose to share it, you guys can ridicule me for it later. Prepare to laugh.

Thanks!
i got one off LMC and it fit perfect with good quality