Good Deal Great Salesmen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
I have up for sale my trusty 96 GMC 1500 truck. It has about 380,000 but still runs prime. It's got the 350 Chevy motor in it, runs good. No rust at all, it is from Georgia originally, so its got that going for it. It is a step side which is pretty neat. Automatic transmission is solid, it is only a two wheel drive, but has a level kit on it so you can fool people into thinking its 4x4. Just like I fool girls into thinking i have a huge dick with this amazing truck.

Here's some other neat things I've done to the truck
-Aftermarket rims, perfect for impressing the people at Seven Mile Fair.
-Tow mirrors, because you can pull a bunch with a two wheel drive.
-Some cool bars on the box of the truck.
-Cool led lights on the inside and outside.
-Cool John Deere sticker on the back good for at least 75 horsepower.
-Nice loud exhaust so people know to look at you an the ladies love it.
-Aftermarket cd player, amp. and subwoofer, professionally installed of course.
I want it! :lol:

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Who put their buddies truck up for sale without him knowing?

We did that with a guy's tractor once... Parked it at the gas station with a 4 sale sign. It was hilarious.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
We did that with a guy's tractor once... Parked it at the gas station with a 4 sale sign. It was hilarious.
We got my dad good with a bunch of local guys all saying happy birthday to him. When he asked how they knew they said they saw it on "the sign". The thing was that there never was a "sign" anywhere. My dad was just very predictable and my mom and I told everyone that we knew to say happy birthday to him and if he asked, to say that they saw a sign saying that it was his birthday. Dad must have burned half a tank of gas looking for the sign!