GMT400 Owners also in the SUBIE GANG!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jerryred94silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Moose here, break free on to the CNR tracks in my backyard, they charge the train when the ENG applies the horn.
Well…I stand corrected:oops::anitoof:
In case of moose: run like hell. That’s my new strategy!

My 2017 Z is all handling. Not Rockford's Pontiac. LOL
This is true. I imagine those little cars are all but glued to the road compared to the ‘maro/firebird. I’ve just wanted a mid-late 70s Camaro/‘bird with T-tops for awhile now.

Trenton

Just a Texan transplanted in the Rockies
Reaction score
My Subaru BRZ today. It is blocking the Chevy. Spring Time please, please.
You must be registered for see images attach
Boy that's what my Impala and Subaru looked like recently:Big Laugh:. We got 100 inches of snow in like 2 and a half weeks in December and it buried both my cars.

Trenton

Just a Texan transplanted in the Rockies
Reaction score
When I took out the Cessna 152, about 30 minutes to get to 10,000ft, then the girl would start starving for air. A lot faster coming down. But not like a B17 over Germany, (brave young soles).
My '98 starts running out of power at 12000 feet, I was flooring it trying to climb up them mountain trails. The Impala holds its own at that elevation well, though.

F4U-1A

G-Damn Blackfly season coming.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well…I stand corrected:oops::anitoof:
In case of moose: run like hell. That’s my new strategy!

This is true. I imagine those little cars are all but glued to the road compared to the ‘maro/firebird. I’ve just wanted a mid-late 70s Camaro/‘bird with T-tops for awhile now.
I am too old to out run a moose, never mind that, they are prolific swimmers (both genders) LOL