Gmt400 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just did a search on car gurus and they had some pretty low mileage gmt400 Escalades on there 14 popped up and not crazy $$$. but one has been in a front collision they swapped out front end with a sierra grill n lights but it has the 1 option I want an wished mine had a sun roof!!! But few of them on there are really good outside an inside so anyone looking to get one 99-00 check em out! Most need a good machining done “waxed with a random orbital” definitely be worth it to get the paint that extra jump back to 20 years ago then it’d just be maintaining it.
Not ******* on anyone’s ride but you can see in person the lil extras of nicer these are than regular gmt400s and nothing like gripping grain! “Diamonds against that wood”!!! UGK
What is gripping grain and diamonds against that wood ?

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Gripping grain is in reference to having a wood grained steering wheel and diamonds against that wood is a UGK- underground kings song talking about just this but having diamonds on ones wrist while driving a car/truck with a wood grained steering wheel. Lmfao it’s one of they’re top 10 best songs they have a lot of great tracks if you like hip hop/rap. They from Houston Texas area.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
I used to have them diamonds against that wood! But a place I was staying at while traveling for work in Minneapolis/st. Paul mn someone broke in and stole half of everything I had there with me along with abunch of roommates stuff too.☹️ But I had it insured for $3k so I wasn’t out totally but now that’s sitting to go towards a all 18karat yellow gold Rolex or Patel Phillppe. With some “boogers” on the face aka diamonds “blinding them fools with the boogers in my Rolex” westside connection “the G,K,D” track
You must be registered for see images attach

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
I was looking up 2000 Escalade interior and seen this pop up!!! Katskinz leather just posting this pic I’m not sure on how old or weather or not this pricing is still valid?. But for anyone who is in need of new leather I have mentioned before that the stuff off eBay is not as good as I had hoped for it to be. But if anyone does inquire on this please let me know what you find out!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Side pic of the same spot them hills in back are 30-40 feet higher than the one standing on. Lots of fun tires deflated to 15 psi. But im going to leave a bit more in next time probably 20-25 but not advising anyone else to do the same just my set up would far better when off the sand as was needed before and afterwards.

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Took on our way out there’s big open area of more sand that’s just part of the MI park you can walk/run the dunes yourself beautiful sand refreshing on your feet! Only needed 3 sticker passes and a pole flag n adapter everything cost about a $100 bucks. Definitely a great time for me and my family.

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Lmao we were in the most “fancy/upscale” ride there. It was funny seeing people taking triple looks as to seeing a Escalade out on the dunes! Not saying other rides where all junk not saying that just not “higher end” models mostly Jeep’s of all years and f-150’s/Silverado’s and atv’s of all sorts. But no navigators or newer Escalades or range rovers etc.. we went up high on one hill that was basically riding the peak which was the width of the car. My wife totally freaked out about us “crashing” but nothing even remotely came close to that. Lol it was kool watching others try going up the big hill some made it others had to put it in reverse. Great feeling of knowing your 20+ old ride can handle terrain that others ONLY use hopped up vehicles out on the dunes!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
It’s an adapter for the pole for the flag and btw do pay extra for the 2 piece pole it’s the length of the truck about it went from the rear back glass all the way to the os a pillar handle. They have multiple options for adapters but that was what they said should work if not would swap it out for one that would work. Duneland off road shop awesome place!