Gmt400 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
Hahaha it looks amazing man! I actually cut about 2 acres of grass so I know all to well all about it. most of our grass was a pasture 100 years ago though. so I can either grow hay which I do a couple times a summer and then mow it about every 5 days for the rest of the summer. I dont mind clover and alfalfa in the mix at all, infact those 2 plants fertilize the lawn naturally so I dont have to.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
I dont mind clover and alfalfa in the mix at all, infact those 2 plants fertilize the lawn naturally so I dont have to.

Clover is nitrogen fixing. I didn't know about alfafa.... I don't think I want that in my residential lawn though. It's probably too big and course. I do have the clover though, and a bunch of creeping charlie, and lots of narrow leaf plantain.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Haha yeah I try to just get it done when it’s time. Yeah like it says just under 50k made and I know Cadillac made back all they’re money on these in first 6 months. all the changes made from the Denali and thank you 618 syn! Yeahmost gmt 400 Escalades have been trashed n thrashed over the years. Only a few good ones left around!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
That’s why I posted those 2 others that were for sale on eBay motors not just because they were 400 Escalades but that they would be a great buy! And both had low mileage both were around 100k and looked taken care of! The black one for sure was loved and the sand one had customized bits added but would be fairly easy to delete those bits. And as as far as I can see or I’m just bias towards my ride but really only thing needed to majorly update these Escalades is a great set of bigger wheels and tires so not looking so stuck at the time they were made. And we all know that adding new radios and video systems is not crazy $$$ and front windows tinted to upgrade to 2021 tech inside. But these are/were made for comfort not slaloms on a track that old school meaning of luxury. Plus you have the knowing that your riding in the least produced Escalade gen so far let alone just being fairly low production for a regular car.

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Just did a search on car gurus and they had some pretty low mileage gmt400 Escalades on there 14 popped up and not crazy $$$. but one has been in a front collision they swapped out front end with a sierra grill n lights but it has the 1 option I want an wished mine had a sun roof!!! But few of them on there are really good outside an inside so anyone looking to get one 99-00 check em out! Most need a good machining done “waxed with a random orbital” definitely be worth it to get the paint that extra jump back to 20 years ago then it’d just be maintaining it.
Not ******* on anyone’s ride but you can see in person the lil extras of nicer these are than regular gmt400s and nothing like gripping grain! “Diamonds against that wood”!!! UGK