Gmt400 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
I had the tow hooks chromed bye a small chrome shop bye my old house $200 about 9-10 years ago maybe a little less on time frame but guy took longer than expected so I told em I should get a lil discount so $40 is what he did the 4 hook bolts are chromed also! They also took off the black coating that all 400 have on them I’ve never seen another Escalade/Denali 400 with chrome tow hooks just mine! Mine has small details so at a glance you’ll miss a lot of them or all but I think people realize that it has something different/extra going on but hard to tell since those extras are subtle! Lol nice on the lift action I would love to gain some big amount of money to add another bay onto my garage or do a lift and get a BA “troublesome ‘96” LT4 vette! That’s a Tupac song for anyone not knowing lol with red interior or a 96 lt4 silver collector edition or a 02-04 C5 with a manual red interior also but those are harder to get.
You must be registered for see images attach

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
So I’m going to motor muster at Greenville village for dads day on Saturday we went last year it was great besides being 90 degrees outside lol!!! Not cheap though but hundreds of awesome cars here’s just a couple an that’s me in front of the blue caddy that was my favorite ride there!!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
22’s vs ? If be what I have they’re 20’s and 400’s sit too high on 22’s if you don’t lower them a fuzz! And I’m not going for just looks and 22’s on these also would ride that much worse because your loosing part of the suspension which is the air in the tires! Big wheels aren’t meant for all vehicles to look good you need get appropriate sizes for specific vehicles older classics 18’s at most but wheels need fit the car mind you most people are not changing any suspension parts from stock! Hince me going with 20’s and that was the BIG DOGG size back then!! So keeping that in mind is also going to help you get the right look and ride. Ride quality I also care about not big wheels to be flossing around I live in Michigan the roads are for chit!!! I just so happen to live in area they’re pretty Decent but everywhere else is trash! But all in all I know I got the best wheels for me and I have aggressive all-terrain tires no city/summer tires here!!! So unless you’re altering your suspension to have your 400 sit correctly then 20’s is the biggest one should go and those were the top size then which fits the era!!!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
And as you can see from my stickers she goes off-road too! Which a few pages back I have pics of her out in the west side sand dunes of Michigan so wheels also take into account what you plan on doing even if it’s not a constant thing but knowing you can or did the right options to do so ever notice that on these newer pickups that are geared towards off reading the wheels are 18’s not 22’s and at most 20’s so like I said I got 20’s because I’m not just city driving and do not want rubberband tires which provide no cushion on chit roads!! I’ve been around these trucks since just about when they came out and ride in many and across my family has owned a good handful so I know quite a bit of how they should be. These came from a time when luxury was comfort not slalom speeds an 0-60 times when if you wanted something fast you bought a sports car not a big suv! Like I posted recently I’d like something for speed which I would get a vette or something to that effect not a hopped up big family hauler it’s ok that some vehicles multi task but your not getting what you really want in the end for long trips and as you get older who the hell wants to sit in racing seats everytime you drive your car around! These 400’s are for simplicity fixing,durability, older but have modern style and convenience,good seats for sitting in not on as newer ones but show your ride post a pic but in the words of drake “I'm doing me I’m livin my life” I do I buy things that I like/want that have nothing to do with anyone/thing else it’s what I prefer!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
So has anyone on here ever upgraded they’re brake and gas pedals? From the black rubber factory ones? If so what was needed to change them out? These are ones That have the look I like just did a quick google look for a sample pic to show. So if anyone has info please hit me back with posting!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Just spent about just over a hour cleaning her up!! Compounded a few spots on her to extra her up! And here’s the car I best liked from this years motor muster car show!