GMC Phantom Grill Pieces

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lcp380

Reaction score
this the only pic I have now.. but the back end of these have a L shaped bracket on top and bottom. seems like the signal lamps would just slide through but I would have to cut pieces of the signal lamp to do that. I just wonder how I would bolt them back on???
You must be registered for see images attach

lcp380

Reaction score
going on my Yukon!
You must be registered for see images attach

lcp380

Reaction score
waiting on my chrome bumper.. got one on the way its just like yours addiction2bass... should look sweet

DR CHOP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those were always fun to make fit. Wait till you cut up your shell and left there trying to figure it out.
Every part of that install is usually a *****!

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just FYI I'm pretty sure ChassisTech is still selling the complete GMC phantom grille, if you search for them on eBay you can find them brand new for $500 or so.

EDIT - http://m.ebay.com/itm/371106707842?nav=SEARCH

Not sure why the stock picture they used is for the Chevy grille but I'm pretty sure that's the correct part number.

lcp380

Reaction score
That's the thing I don't even have instructions or any hardware if any with these. Just trying to get some advice this forum.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
waiting on my chrome bumper.. got one on the way its just like yours addiction2bass... should look sweet

Do you have a grill like mine too? Wanna buy half of a billet grill so you can replace the bumpers grills so they match I have a extra grill that I'll only be using half of it to match the grills when ever I get down to it and fab up some new mounts for it. ;) the grill is used so could be polished of course!

lcp380

Reaction score
Do you have a grill like mine too? Wanna buy half of a billet grill so you can replace the bumpers grills so they match I have a extra grill that I'll only be using half of it to match the grills when ever I get down to it and fab up some new mounts for it. ;) the grill is used so could be polished of course!

That would be sweet to match the 30 bar! What would you ask for the grill?