GMC Phantom Grill Pieces

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lcp380

Reaction score
Icp380. How the hell did you find those!

By luck!! Found them on craigslist so jumped on them. They where at an old custom truck shop in riverside CA. Went on a road trip and snagged them. Only bad thing is no instructions or hardware if they any that came with them.

GMCNuneZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
By luck!! Found them on craigslist so jumped on them. They where at an old custom truck shop in riverside CA. Went on a road trip and snagged them. Only bad thing is no instructions or hardware if they any that came with them.

Lucky a$$ man! I wouldn't care if they came with no instructions and painted ford blue I WANT THEM!

lcp380

Reaction score
Do you have a grill like mine too? Wanna buy half of a billet grill so you can replace the bumpers grills so they match I have a extra grill that I'll only be using half of it to match the grills when ever I get down to it and fab up some new mounts for it. ;) the grill is used so could be polished of course!

this is the bumper I got for my truck

You must be registered for see images attach

lcp380

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to install these grill pieces?

Jvalaniz

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know this is an old thread, but if anyone is selling the headlight billets, I would definitely be interested, as I already have the parking light ones, or if anyone happens to be selling the complete grill I would also be interested. I just got mine all polised up and they are looking like new again

Jvalaniz

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is what they are going on

Hernan

Reaction score
If anybody is interested in a phantom grill for 94-98 gmc I have one in good condition that has been in storage for about 10 years came off my brothers bagged 94 Sierra im located in North East Texas you can email me [email protected]