GMC Phantom Grill Pieces

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jvalaniz

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know, this is a very old thread, but I’m still looking for the headlight covers, or the whole grill if need be. Lead me in the right direction guys/gals
You must be registered for see images attach

Jvalaniz

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody?! How about the billet A/C vents? Or billet seat belt covers? I have plenty to trade or buy. All clear taillights, Colorado custom steering wheel. I guess maybe I should start another thread

TacosnBeer

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bump for you too... man, those GMC phantom kits are tough to find anymore. I'd kill for one myself. Nice CC wheel... another soon to be relic. LOL

Jvalaniz

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bump for you too... man, those GMC phantom kits are tough to find anymore. I'd kill for one myself. Nice CC wheel... another soon to be relic. LOL

thanks bro, much appreciated. Yeah, I’ve loved this wheel since I saw it on the red cover truck, that had the caddy front clip. Saved my pennies for quite some time

Jvalaniz

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks bro, much appreciated. Yeah, I’ve loved this wheel since I saw it on the red cover truck, that had the caddy front clip. Saved my pennies for quite some time

Bump for these pieces that I am still looking for.

Jvalaniz

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bump…I know somebody has to have them