GMC Phantom Grill Pieces

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have you had any issues with the 30 bar billet and the plastic grill? I have the same billet but my plastic grill broke at the bottom towards the middle. I sometimes thing that it may be a little to heavy for the plastic grill.

The first one I had on my '91 cracked on me within a few months. I'm not sure, but I think it was an aftermarket grille shell. When my truck went to the shop for a color change, my bodyman fixed and reinforced the bottom of the grille and I never had anymore trouble from it. The second 30-bar I had on my '99 Yukon never gave me any issues.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like a dremel with a small cut off wheel, you can make small cut's and be very precise on the curve's

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
how about a 1991 gmc sierra you think that they'll fit ...i cant find any for 91

They won't fit. No phantoms were ever made for the '88-'93 GMC grille. Though, with some work, you can make your own:

You must be registered for see images attach

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They won't fit. No phantoms were ever made for the '88-'93 GMC grille. Though, with some work, you can make your own:

You must be registered for see images attach

Thats possable the best looking 88-93 gmc front end Ive ever seen