GMC Phantom Grill Pieces

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DR CHOP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I will just say this, you want them and you find them, you better buy them! The last set I got took a year of hard hunting? One of my suppliers told me a tale of old inventory at a shop that went out of business 4 hours away from me. (had to drive there because the guy knew he had them somewhere, didn't even know what they looked like, and nothing was in boxes) It was a hell of a pick though, he had some cool stuff in that storage container.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
:( ya i have yet to find them! they are like gold i guess! i just dont understand since they are so popular WHY DOESNT SOMEONE ELSE MAKE THEM YET?????? :(

GMCNuneZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sent an email to T-Rex grilles to ask them y they stopped making them and if they know of any other company which looking back now they probably will deny any company that IS making them because that's how companies compete

GMCNuneZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is their reply: Hello Cameron,

Unfortunately, we do not offer those since they have been discontinued. I do
not of any other distributor that offers them at this moment. I apologize
for the inconvenience but please let me know if you have any further
questions.

Thank you.

MARCO GUTIERREZ | CUSTOMER SERVICE
B- 1-800-287-5900
F- 1-951-270-5391
H- 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM

VISIT US AT WWW.TREXBILLET.COM

lcp380

Reaction score
I just found the signal lamp covers!! but no hardware or instructions:(.. so does anyone know how to install them or know of a thread I can go to??

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
I just found the signal lamp covers!! but no hardware or instructions:(.. so does anyone know how to install them or know of a thread I can go to??

The bottom ones should easy to instal! Just take the corner light out and bolt it up. Post some pictures of them.